RiseofLegendsReboot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiseofLegendsReboot

Protectors vs Heroes and Villains.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Time skip to 4:00pm

Laura walked down the hall, wanting to get to her room. She was sore beyond belief. She hadn't realized she was going to be this sore from having sex with someone for two hours. Though she never thought she could handle going on for two hours. She knew she had stamina, but last night helped her realize how much she had. And the more she thought about it, the more she realized what she had done. It wasn't that it wasn't good, but she almost regretted it in a way.

Laura actually didn't know how she felt, all she knew was that she was going to keep herself away from Slade. That was going to be hard to do when she shared a room with him, but she was going to try to not talk to him. If she talked to him she would get more confused, and she didn't need any more confusion.

So when she made it to their room and saw that he was already there.

"Hello, Laurina."

Laura felt her heart skip a beat when he said hello to her, finding it a little hard to breathe.. She cursed in her head before she looked away from him and took off her sweater. She let her hair down from her ponytail before grabbing some comfy clothes to wear. Normally she didn't wear sweat pants, but today felt like one of those days. But she'd stick with wearing a tank top.

Laura didn't once look or speak to Slade, finding herself too nervous too. But when he approached her and stood in front of her, she stopped. Laura looked up at him before blushing when she noticed the look he was giving her. It was a smug look with the smirk he did a lot with her last night. Quickly she felt herself heat up as she looked away and walked away from him.

Laura quickly entered the bathroom, closing the door after her. Once she had the door closed she let out a breath she had been holding before getting undressed and jumping into the shower and starting it. Feeling safe..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Slade sat in his shared room with Laura, occupying his time by reading a book that he had found on the bookshelf in the living room. He hadn't seen his roommate since that morning.

Slade smirked a little at the memory of seeing her act so flustered that morning. it hadn't been the reaction he was expecting, but he could see why she acted that way.

It's time for her to own up to her actions... He refused to let her drop what happened between them.

Sex was done for three reasons. One, is done because the two people loved one another and wanted to express it on teh deepest intimate level physically. Two, it is done to concieve a child, to continue the human race, to become parents, and pass down their genetic code. And three, sex was done to relieve any tension or stress, be it sexual tension, stress of the mind, or soul.

Out of those three, he knew the sex between him and Laura happened because of the stress they both had been feeling from being trapped. For the safety of everyone in the manor, continuing his relations with Laura would be a must.

He also didn't think there was any other being there that could keep up with him or handle her.

Slade glanced up when he heard the door open. A smirk briefly crossed his features when he saw the woman he was just thinking about walk through the door. Raising his head, he flashed her a smile. "Hello, Laurina."

The girl looked like a deer caught in headlights when he greeted her. He watched curiously as she looked away from him as she walked passed. Raising an eyebrow, he turned and watched her retrieve fresh clothes. She was avoiding looking at him and talking to him.

Standing up, he set the book on the desk before walking over to her. "I said 'hello', Laurina." He repeated, waiting for her to respond.

When she looked up at him and blushed, he smirked smugly, taking great joy in knowing he was the reason she blushed. While he had been hoping for some kind of response, a comment or retort, he was disappointed when she merely looked away and walked quickly around him and into the bathroom.

With the door shut, he narrowed his eye. This was not going how he wanted it to.

He waited for the lock to click on the door, but heard none. The shower came on, telling him she was already taking it. Slade rubbed his chin in thought, before an idea came to him. "Hmm..." A smirk crosssed his features, before he stripped down and softly opened the bathroom door. The only thing he kept on was his eyepatch.

As he stepped into the humid bathroom, he softly closed the door behind him. He could see her naked figure through the warped glass of the shower door. With quiet movement, he moved to the glasss door and gently opened it.

Laura stood under the shower head, her back to him and her eyes closed. She looked relaxed and unaware of his presence. He smirked a little as he stepped into the shower, closing the door behind him.

Reaching over her, he lifted the moveable showerhead from it's stand and raised it over his head, soaking himself.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Laura was enjoying the bath. She always found that a shower always made her feel better. Plus the hot water on her tight muscles made her feel even better. She needed this shower. It would calm her down. Of course she planned not to talk to Slade for a while. She didn't want to hear the teasing he would give her. Especially after the moans she had given him last night. As she thought about this, she felt her body tingle. It was getting excited at the thought of him, and she didn't like that. 

Laura shook her head before wiping her face with her hands before they ran through her hair. Making sure most of the water on her face was wiped off. She sighed in relaxation before she stretched just a little, wanting everything to loosen up. 

Though since she was in such deep thought, she hadn't realized Slade had gotten into the shower with her. 

Laura's head was up as she let the water run on her face and down her body. But when she felt the water no longer on her, her eyes opened and looked at the shower head. It was no longer bending down on her, causing her eyes to narrow. She looked where it was facing and turned to look behind her. 

Laura's eyes widened as she jumped and fell back against the wall of the shower. Green eyes stared at Slade in shock as she gasped. Her hand had grabbed onto one of the soap shelves, making sure she didn't fall. "What the hell?!" Laura asked as she was now shaking from the fright he had just given to her. 

And then her eyes travelled down to his area, causing her eyes to wide and look away from him. Her cheeks turning a slight pink. "W-what are you doing in here?!" She gasped as she tried to calm herself down. Because now not only was her heart racing, but her body was now begging for him to get close to her... 

Dammit...
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Slade opened his eye when he heard her fall back against the wall. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at her amused. "A little overdramatic, don't you think?"

Replacing the showerhead back on its stand, Slade reached over and grabbed the shampoo. "I'm taking a shower, why else would I be in a shower?" he asked, still amused. "We've already seen each other as much as two people can, so why waste water?" He would not be mentioning the fact that he had already taken a shower that morning.

He lathered up the shampoo in his hands and washed his hair. Grabbing the showerhead once more, he washed out the shampoo. Running his hand through his hair, he slicked it back, out of his face.

He placed the shampoo back on the shelf above her. "We're both adults, Laurina." He moved closer to reach for the soap on the shelf next to her hip. "I think we can handle seeing one another naked... without having to jump on one another." He said, lowly, leaning a little closer to her than necessary as he placed the showerhead back. "Wouldn't you agree, Laurina?" He stared at her eyes for a good moment, before moving away from her, taking the soap with him.

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:41 pm

"A little overdramatic, don't you think?"

Laura looked at him with wide as she couldn't believe he had just said. "How is that being dramatic? You scared the shit out of me! You popped out of nowhere!" Laura said, defending herself. She watched as he put the showerhead back on it's stand before grabbing the shampoo. Before he started to tease her. The moment he spoke about how they've seen each other, she felt her cheeks warm more.

"Because maybe I don't want to share a shower with you?" She retorted at him before she watched him start washing his hair. She then looked away from him and waited for him to finish his business. She would've left the shower already due to once she noticed him, she had rinsed everything off. But he was in the way and she really didn't want to pry herself around him.

Laura watched his arm as it hovered over her when he spoke about how they were both adults. Before she looked at him when he reached for the soap, getting closer to her. But when he got even closer to her, she felt her body tense. Of course she knew he was teasing her.. Why else would he be doing this?

She calmed down once he grabbed the soap and moved away from her, causing her to look down at her bar of soap. Before she could think twice she suddenly threw the soap at his forehead. "Stop teasing me, Slade." She said as she looked at him with a little glare.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Slade looked at her in surprise after the soap hit him in the forehead and landed on the shower floor with a loud thud. Wiping his forehead, he chuckled a little. "All right... you win." He said, putting his soap up and opening the shower door.

"But," he began, pausing before he could step out of the shower. "I wouldn't have started treating you like this if you hadn't avoided me earlier." He explained, smirking at her.

When she looked up at him, he gave her a wink. "I'll see you in the bed room... Laurina." He said, before walking out of the shower.

Shutting shower door, he grabbed one of the two towels that was hanging up and dried off with it. Tossing it in the hamper, he left stood in front of the sink and leaned against the counter.

Wiping the humidity off of the mirror, he looked at him self for a second, before glancing behind him at the shower. In the mirror he could see Laura moving a little in the shower, her image blurred by the warped glass. A hint of a smile came over his features before he shook his head softly.

Leaving the bathroom, he closed the door behind him. A sigh through his nose left him, before he went and got dressed in a muscle shirt and boxers to sleep.

By the time Laura came out, Slade was leaning against the headboard of his bed, reading the book he had earlier.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 am

Laura looked away from him the moment he told her that she won. She heard the shower door open, and she was tempted to stop him, but she stayed where she was. He then told her if she didn't avoid him, he wouldn't have teased her. Which made her look up at him, taking in what he said. She watched as he winked at her which made her look away from him once again. Laura couldn't like those, when he told her he'd see her in the bed room, her heart kind of fluttered.. 

What's wrong with me?

Laura listened to him leave the bathroom after he dried himself off. The moment she knew he was out of the room, she let out a big sigh of relief as she moved away from the wall. She stuck her head underneath the water once more as she thought about what he said. 

So if he hadn't avoided to him and talked to him, he would've let her be? Which meant he didn't want her avoiding her, something she knew she shouldn't as well. Laura turned off the shower and looked at her hands. She thought about Slade and what he wanted from her and what they had done. Her hands closed tight as she closed her eyes, making a decision she really didn't want to do, but had too. 

Laura exited out of the shower and dried herself off. Once she was dry she made sure to dry her hair until it wasn't damp any more. Once she was done she folded the towel and placed it on the counter. She put on her underwear, grey sweatpants and a navy blue tank top. After getting dressed, green eyes looked at herself in the mirror before she turned around and walked out of the room. 

She looked up at Slade, seeing that he was on his bed reading a book. But he wasn't in a suit like she thought he'd be. He was actually in his boxers, ready for bed. Slowly she took a step forward, hesitating.. But before she could second guess anymore, and before he could look up at her, she made her way to him. 

Before Slade knew it Laura moved onto to the bed and hugged him. Her head was on his chest and her right leg wrapped around his legs. While her arms held him close. Her eyes shut tight and she felt her cheeks warm up. This was not like her, but she felt like she needed to do this.. After all, he had done a lot for her.. 

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "Thank you." She whispered again before she started to get off of him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Slade didn't glance up when she entered the room. He figured if she wanted to say something to him, she would. He had said what he felt was needed to be said. But if she chose to continue avoiding him, then so be it.

If he had a list of all the things he had expected Laura to do if she had decided to talk to him, what she actually did wasn't on it. He felt weight being added to the bed and saw fair skinned arms come around his waist. He lifted his arms, holding the book up as he looked down in Laura in surprise.

Her head on his chest and her right leg wrapped around his legs left him a little speechless. Feeling her arms tighten, his face softened.

"I'm sorry,"

At her whisper, he placed his book down on the nightstand. He never expected her to apologize. Mostly when someone apologized to him it was out of fear, never being genuine.

But Laura's apology was far more genuine than he had expected.

"Thank you."

His eyebrows went up at that one. What was she thanking him for?

When he felt her start to get off of him, he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back. He needed to find out what was going through her head. Holding her for a moment, his chin resting on her head.

"...What're you thanking me for, Laurina?" he asked, softly, closing his eye for a moment.

It had been a long time since he had received a hug from someone. Last hug he received was from his daughter when she was still little. Now, no one hugged him.

He didn't realize how much he missed it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Laura looked up at Slade when he hugged her back, keeping her to his side. Green eyes looked at him a little wide as he asked her what she was thanking him for. This made her look away a little at him. How could she put it in words? She was thanking him for helping her last night, and getting her mind off of things that had been troubling her. Maybe that was what she needed to tell him.. All she hoped for was that he understood her..

"Thank you for last night. You got me to get my mind off of things." Laura said as she felt a gaze on her. He didn't need to talk, she knew what he was asking. He was asking what type of things she was getting her mind off of.. Which meant she needed to at least tell someone.

"Ever since I got here, I feel like the girl who was trained to be a weapon," Laura started as she slowly got off of him and walked to the end of his bed. Her arms hugging her, "I usually don't like to talk about this, but I guess I just need to finally tell someone. Especially when it seems Logan is starting to fall for someone..." Laura stopped as she looked at the window and sighed before lowering her head to the floor. She took a breath before she was finally ready to tell him.

"I am a clone of Logan. I was created by his DNA that was placed in my mother. And while I grew up I was trapped in this place that wanted me to do nothing but kill. They wanted me to be the ultimate weapon. They wanted another Weapon X, that is what they called him. I was forced to do horrible things... They forced me to kill my own mother by using this thing called the trigger scent. The scent is something that causes me to go into this type of trance where I kill anything that has it. The moment I smell I go into a frenzy. And because of this I killed my mother and was able to escape. All because she helped me escape. She was the one who told me to find Logan. And of course when I found him, I tried to kill him because he was the reason all of this happened to me. I thought if I killed him everything would be better, but he showed me that wasn't the case. He showed me that we were more alike than I thought.. And because of that I haven't left his side." Laura said as she felt tears stinging her eyes..

"I haven't been in the greatest mood because this place makes me feel like that place I grew up in. I feel trapped. I'm being forced to kill again and I have no one to talk to. I have no right to be angry and I understand that I have been wrong.. But because I have been holding this in, I did something I shouldn't have." Laura said as she turned her head a little so Slade could see her eyes a bit. But she kept her gaze off of him.

"Last night was the first time I felt calm and had everything off of my mind. I didn't feel trapped... So that is why I'm thanking you, because you got my mind off of things. So thank you, again." Laura said as she slowly looked at him finally. Tears escaping as she did.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:15 am

Slade looked at her curiously as she spoke.He knnew last night got her to blow off steam and get her mind off of things, but he never really knew what those things were.

When she moved, he released her, letting her get up. He watched as she opened upto him about her past, about what made her so angry and scared. It seemed she didn't leave anything out.

So, she was a clone... It was no wonder why she clinged to Logan, she was the only thng familiar to her. Her only living blood.

When he could see tears threatening to fall, he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. As much as he didn't feel like seeing her crying, he kept his attention on her as she spoke.

When she thanked him again, she fully turned to him, the tears now falling. He stood up and moved to her. Giving her a soft look, something that was mostly forgien on him, before he wrapped his arms around her.

"Shh... You don't need to thank me, Laurina... You actually helped me a little as well..." He looked down at her and lifted her chin to look at him. Wiping her tears, he smiled a little. "You're not the only one with issues, kid..." He told her, before kissing her forehead.

We help each other, I think...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Laura looked up at Slade when he got off of the bed and made his way to her. Green eyes stared up at him as more tears fell from her eyes. She felt vulnerable right now, and she didn't like it. But when she saw the look he gave her before hugging her, she felt like he understood. Her eyes closed as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back. He then told her she didn't need to thank him. 

He then lifted her chin to make her look at him. Laura winced a little at him wiping her tears, not used to someone doing that. He told her he had issues too, causing her to look at him a bit curiously. He had issues too? 

She'd learn about them later. 

Laura smiled slightly when he kissed her forehead. Making her feel slightly better after what she had told him. Normally she wouldn't have told anyone about this, but right now she felt like this man was the only one willing to listen. That was something she needed right now. Someone to listen to her. But before she could think of the subject more, she suddenly let out a big yawn. Her hand covered her mouth before shaking her head. 

"I am more tired than I thought.." Laura whispered, wiping the rest of her tears as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Slade chuckled softly. "Come on, let's get you to bed." He said, leading her over to her bed.

Pulling back the sheets, he guided her to sit down. When she started to lay down and get comfortable, he pulled the sheets over her. He moved away to turn off the lamp, only to feel a hand grab his arm.

Turning to the woman in bed, he saw her green eyes silently asking him to stay with her. His gaze softened, before he pulled back the sheet. Laura scooted over in the bed to give him room before he slipped in under the sheets with her.

She laid on her side, watching him settle. Slade reached over and turned off the lamp, before fully laying down. He felt the back of her hand rest against his shoulder, causing him to smile a little.

"Goodnight, Laurina." He said softly, feeling her hand twitch slightly against him.

"Goodnight, Slade..." He heard her mumble softly, as he turned his head to face where she was.

After a little bit, he heard her soft breathing. Knowing she was asleep, he slowly removed his eyepatch and laid it on the nightstand. He turned over to face her, before relaxing enough to fall asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}   Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's deathstroke the X-23 {Tag: Her names in the title}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RiseofLegendsReboot :: Xavier School for Gifted Students :: First Floor :: Living Room-
Jump to: