RiseofLegendsReboot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiseofLegendsReboot

Protectors vs Heroes and Villains.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Reaper

A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} Empty
PostSubject: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Leon tossed the knife at the target board that was hanging on the opposite wall of his bed. He was bored as he laid there, waiting for his sweet Kelsi to get out of the shower. If he really wanted to, he could unpick the lock on the door and join her.

Well, he actually had already done that, minus the joining the very naked and wet woman in the shower. He opted for giving her a much sweeter surprise.

A rose and a towel had been left in place of her clothes.

He really couldn't wait to see her flustered face. She was so cute when she was angry and flustered.

When he first arrived at the school of that universe, he was angry and hellbent on killing whoever brought him and his brother there. But, when the moment he learned who he was going to be roommates with, his anger lessened. He was roomed with his favorite heroine to tease and flirt with, Vulpe.

And the moment when Vulpe learned who her roommate was and when Celeste/Anna learned her roommate was his brother, they tried their hardest to become roommates. Leon and Neal wouldn't let them though, knowing they were going to have lots of fun with the women they loved to tease and torment.

Leon threw another knife at the board, hitting the center target. He figured Kelsi could hear the thumping sounds as his knives hit the board. Ugh, how long does it take for a girl to bathe? He thought, feeling even more bored.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Kelsie had gotten in the shower ten minutes, she had been training with Anna to strengthen themselves. But it left her tired. Lately she was a bit more tired than usual. It was most likely from the stress of being in a world that she had no idea about. And the thought of having to fight to survive had her on edge. She had no idea if anyone would turn on them and kill them before the tournaments. So her guard was up more than usual. Something she didn't like. She liked being relaxed. It made her feel a lot better.

She sighed as she opened her eyes and looked at the bottom of the shower. She still couldn't believe her and Anna were here. And on top of that Leon and Neal were here too. Kelsie couldn't say she hated that they were here. She was glad to have all three of them, but she didn't know what to think of Leon and Neal being here too.

Green eyes looked at the fogged up shower door. She let out another sigh as she turned off the shower and got out of it. She took the hair tie from her wrist and braided her hair before she tied it in place. She let out a cough as she looked at the counter to look at her clothes. Wanting to make sure she made the right choice about them. But, they were gone.. They were replaced with a towel and a rose.

Kelsie's eyes widened as she tensed up and felt herself blushing in frustration. "Leon," She yelled, "Where are my clothes?!" She asked as she grabbed the towel quickly and wrapped it around her. Only to turn to look at the door that was fully open and Leon looking right at her smirking.

Her eyes grew wider as she blushed harder. She quickly hid from the doorway. "I'm going to frickin' kill you!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegendspart2.forumotion.com
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:30 pm

When he heard the water turn off in the shower, Leon smirked before getting up from the bed. He walked over to the target board and pulled his knives out before moving over to Kelsi's dresser. Leaning against the furniture, he twirled one of the knives between his fingers, eyes not leaving the bathroom.

When she stepped out of the shower, he had to resist letting out a whistle. He was surprised she didn't see him right away, or at least realize the door was open. His smirk grew when she saw the towel and rose instead of the clothes she had picked out.  When she yelled at him, he held back a chuckle as she put the towel on.

Then, finally, she turned around. Her beautiful eyes grew wide and her cheeks turned even more pink. He openly chuckled as she hid from his view. "You really need to learn to pay more attention to your surroundings, Sweets." He advised, walking towards the bathroom.

"I mean, what if I had been a rapist," he moved into the bathroom and picked up the fallen rose. "Or a coldblooded killer?" He easily found where she was hiding. He smirked down at her as he blocked the way out. "You would be dead ten times over by now. I thought you had been training with that friend of yours?" he asked, twirling the rose in his hand instead of the knife now.

Without hesitating, he slipped the thornless rose behind her ear. His fingers lingered, before slowing moving across her jawline to her chin. "Be glad I'm neither of those things, Sweets." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Kelsie's eyes narrowed when he started to tease her. "Or maybe you shouldn't take my clothes away and leave the door open." She said as she watched him enter the bedroom. She tightened the towel around her, making sure it was tied on tightly. There was no way he was going to see naked twice now. It was already enough he saw her one time, and she was wondering if she should slap him or not.

And then he walked to her, asking what if he was a rapist, or a killer. This made her eyes narrow at him before he blocked her way out. "If you were, you'd be dead already. And we have been training." She said as she looked at the rose before he placed it in her hair. Which led her gaze go back to him.

She forced herself not to react to him touching her jawline. Not wanting to twitch right now. Kelsie sighed when he told her to be glad he wasn't a killer or a rapist. She rolled her eyes before she pushed him off of her gently. "How many times do I have to tell you I don't like to be pinned.."

Lie, that was a lie..

"Now can I have my clothes back? I think you had enough fun for now." She said as she tried to push away what happened.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Leon rolled his yellow eyes. "Please, Sweets, you have to train more than your body and powers." He told her, brushing the back of his finger against her bare shoulder.

He leaned forward, his lips near her ear. "You have to train your... senses as well." He whispered, before she gently pushed him back.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't like to be pinned.."

He laughed a little. "Probably several dozen more times..." He leaned forward to her again, his eyes lock with her green. "Because I just don't believe you." He said seriously, holding her gaze for a moment.

Suddenly he took a step back, but still blocked her path. "Hmm, I dunno, should I? I think the fun has just started." He grinned at her. "I mean, what do I get out of it if I give you back your clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Kara moved her head back when he leaned forward. His face was now closer to hers, and his yellow eyes were locked onto hers. He then stated how he didn't believe her, causing her to tense a little bit. She was about to push her away and make another excuse, but he took a step back and asked her why should he give her back her clothes which made her eyes narrow in annoyance.

"One, you'll get spared of me clawing your eyes out. Two, you can enjoy what you've seen today with your tricks. And, three, you will be able to keep your balls!" Kelsie said before she suddenly grabbed his crotch and got on her tippy toes to be close to his face. She smirked at his surprised and a bit scared expression.

"See why it'd be good to give me back my clothes? Especially when you're precious things are in danger? I don't see why not I shouldn't just squeeze for this stunt you pulled, but I'm feeling nice." She said before she laughed a little and took her hand off of him before she pushed him out of the way. "I'm going to go get some clothes." She said as she started to walk towards the door. All while she was smirking.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Leon looked at her amused, until she grabbed his crotch. That wasn't a move he had been expecting. All the times he possibly pictured her in nothing but a towel, holding his crotch, it didn't involve her threatening pain on his manhood..

When she stood on her tiptoes, he felt her grip tighten slightly. He tensed, knowing she was good on her word. But that didn't stop him from being at least a little bit aroused by her actions and appearance. Wet curly hair, only dressed in a towel, almost pressed against him...

She was going to pay for that...

When she took her hand off and pushed him away, he let out a soft chuckle. "You..." He began, before grabbing her around the waist and pulling her back against him. "...are such a tease, Sweets." He whispered in her ear, before kissing her bare shoulder.

Feeling her tense in his arms made him smirk. He held her only for a moment longer, before letting her go. "Want some ice cream?" he asked, walking out of the bathroom ahead of her.

Looking back at her shocked and flustered face, he grinned. "I'm in the mood for something... sweet and cold..." He said, giving her a look over. "But, seeing as you're not in any mood for that, I thought ice cream would be better." He said, clearly stating she was the cold and sweet he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Kelsie's eyes widened when he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. She tensed when he whispered in her ear. She could feel her cheeks growing warmer. And when he kissed her bare shoulder she felt herself twitch slightly. She was going to turn around and hit him, but he let go of her and asked if she wanted some ice cream, causing her to look at him in shock once more.

"I'm in the mood for something... sweet and cold..."

Kelsie lifted her hands to her towel and gripped it tightly. She knew what he was stating. She stared at him for a while before she sighed. "If we do that will you give me my clothes back?" She said, agreeing to go get ice cream with him as long as he gave her, her clothes.

When she saw his grin she frowned at him a little. "Can I have them now? I'm starting to get cold. And I don't like to be cold unless I'm going to bed." She said as she held on tighter to the towel.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:21 pm

His grin grew at her question. Was she actually considering it? That would be a treat if she was actually being serious. Walking over to her, he held his hand out to her.

"I'll give you clothes if you promise to get ice cream with me. We shake on it, that's what you heroes do, right?" he asked, giving her a pointed look, with a smirk on his face. "If you keep your end of the deal, I won't steal your clothes again, but if don't keep your end... I'll pull something like this again, expect..." He leaned forward a little. "I won't leave a towel this time."

He stood back up straight, his hand still in front of her. "Deal, Vulpe?"

She stared at him for a moment, debating to take the deal. Leon almost held his breath, before she took his hand. His smirk turned back into a grin as they shook.

"Deal.."

"Wait right here." He told her, before moving to her dresser and closet, grabbing clothes he'd always been curious to see her wear in front of him.

What he picked out was and cute. Something that wasn't too conservative, but not too revealing. The image of her naked would forever be in his mind, so he didn't feel the need for her to be wearing something slutty.

Besides... I don't want any other guys getting a good look at her... He thought darkly, knowing he'd probably kill any guy that even looked at his Kelsi funny. Or just seriously maim them... nah, they'd die...

Coming back to Kelsi, he gave her the clothes. "Now, get dressed so we can get going."
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Kelsie looked at his hand when he asked for them to shake on it. When he asked if handshakes were what heroes do, she couldn't help but raise her eyebrow at him. It wasn't just a hero thing. Everyone did it, even villains like him. But instead of pointing that out, she let him think what he thought. It was honestly cute he was a bit naive with something..

Wait, what?

Kelsie shook the thought of being cute out of her mind. She looked up at him when he threatened her before asking her if they had a deal. She took a moment to think of a way she could get out of this. Once she came up a good idea she grabbed his hand and shook it. "Deal, don't make me regret it." She said before he left the room and came back with some clothes for her. She noticed he didn't grab the top and shorts she had before. Instead he came with ankle socks, white sneakers, and a strapless coral dress. She felt her right eye twitch at what he picked. She didn't really wanna wear that..

But she was going to have to.

Kelsie took the clothes from him. "Thanks." She said before she got dressed the moment he left the room. After she was dressed she dried her hair and put it in a high ponytail. She left her curls alone, seeing that they went well with how she had it right now. Kelsie then put on a bit of makeup before she found herself ready to go out. Once she was she walked out of the room to see Leon grinning at her. Grinning in his victor.

But before he could relax with this victory she gave him a sly smirk before she started walking to the door. Not looking back at him. "Thanks for the clothes, I'll see you later!"
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:19 pm

"Oh, as long as you don't back out, you won't." He told her, giving her a wink.

He was tempted to tell her that she could just change in front of him, seeing as he already saw everything. But then he thought better of it.

Leon smiled to himself as he waited for her to come out. Even if she tried to get out of the deal, either way, he would win. He'd get to see her naked and flustered again, even if she tried to figure out a way for him not to come in there and steal her clothes, he had other plans.

Though, he honestly wanted to take her out. Ever since they first crossed paths back home, he had been asking her out, though she just thought it was a game to him.

Which was true, but that didn't mean he didn't want to actually go on a date. Girls normally wanted to go on a date with him and his brother just because they were rich and good looking. It was nice, but he had his eyes on a different girl.

When the girl on his mind walked out of the bathroom all dressed up, his smile turned into a large grin. His yellow eyes took her in. Damn, she looked good.

But when he saw that smirk appear on his face, he knew he was in trouble. His grin faltered as she started walking to the door, waving at him over her shoulder. His hands twitched at her words as his grin fell completely.

With his long legs he made it over to her in two strides, slamming the door when she tried to open it. "Bad Vulpe... Trying to get out of the deal..." He whispered darkly in her ear.

In one motion, he scooped her up into his arms. "We're going for ice cream, and you're going to like it!" He told her, glaring at her, before he opened the door.

He moved the struggling girl to his shoulder, having an easier time with leaving the room. As she struggled, he whistled as he walked down the hall.

Anna walked out of her room in time to see Leon and Kelsie pass her. "Whoa! Hey, what are you doing?!"

Leon didn't even look back at the brunette. "I'm taking Kelsi for ice cream. She didn't feel like walking." He grinned as Kelsi kept telling him to let her go. "If you don't want to run around the whole school naked, you'll get ice cream with me."
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Kelsie jumped when he slammed the door in front of her and pretty much pinned her there. She looked at his glare before shuddering at how he whispered in her ears. Then she shrieked when he picked her up. "H-hey! Let go of me!" She shrieked before he threw her over his shoulder. Which made her grab the back of her dress to hide her butt. "I don't want ice cream, let me go!" She yelled as she tried to kick him in the chest.

Dang him and his long body..

She didn't notice Anna walking out of her room until she heard her voice. Kelsie was about to speak but then Leon told Anna that she didn't want to walk, causing her to groan. "I'm fine Anna, I'll be beating him senseless once he puts me down!" She said, wanting to reassure her best friend she was okay. She looked back at her and waved at her before she looked at the back of Leon's head when he threatened her.

Once he said that she groaned in frustration and went quiet, letting him take her where he wanted to go.

But once they got there and she put her on the ground, she immediately kicked him in the shin. Her cheeks were flustered and she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:00 pm

They received looks as Leon carried her into the ice cream shop, but he didn't care. He sent the people glares and they went back to what they were doing. Everyone gets nervous when they see a guy with yellow eyes.

He smirked as he set Kelsi down, before wincing when she kicked him. "Ow!" He rubbed his shin, before glaring at her. "I wouldn't have done that if you hadn't tried to back out! I kept my end, now you need to keep yours." He said before pointing to the ice cream counter. "Pick out an ice cream, now." He told her, before pushing her over to it when she didn't budge.

"Hey, we're getting two ice creams. Do you want a cone or a bowl, Sweets?"
he asked, looking down at his flustered and annoyed redhead.

I love when she gets flustered... "Come ooon, at least try and have some fun." He encouraged, putting an arm around her waist. He leaned his chin on her shoulder. "We need to have some fun before they make us fight each other... We gotta live a little, you know?"

Like her, the thoughts of the ever looming fights in the arena invaded his mind. He didn't like being told he had to fight. And knowing that, even though they were living together right now, he might end up fighting Kelsi in a battle because they were on different sides of the playing field...
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:10 pm

"I wouldn't even have had to do that if you didn't take away my clothes!! And on top of that you forced me to make a deal with you to get my clothes back! If you had just asked without being sneaky I might've said yes!" Kelsie yelled at him before he yelled at her and pointed at the ice cream counter. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at him before stumbling a little when he started to push her over to the counter. She was getting more and more angry with him.

Kelsie looked at him when he asked if she wanted a bowl or a cone. Of course she was still glaring at him with her flustered face. She went to swipe his hand away from him but then he started to talk to her. Telling her they needed to have some fun before they were thrown into the arenas to fight. Her hand went still on top of his as she felt herself loosen up a little. He was right, they needed to have fun before everything went to hell... For once he was right.

Kelsie looked at the menu and realized they had yogurt and a cone she liked. "I'll take a chocolate soft served yogurt with the chocolate dipped waffle cone." She said as her hand left Leon's. Giving the server a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Leon had just ignored her blaming him. It was a little fun that she had taken to the extreme. She was the one who asked him if going to get ice cream would mean she could wear clothes again.

What was he suppose to do?

Would she have said yes? I doubt it. He thought as he held her.

He felt her relax at his words about the fighting and about having fun. When she ordered her yogurt, he smiled softly, before releasing her. Standing up straight, he smirked at the nervous looking ice cream worker.

He noticed that the ice cream worker relaxed when Kelsi gave him a small smile, but immediately went back to being nervous when Leon looked at him. Yeah, she's mine, ice cream boy.

"And I'll have a caramel ice cream in a half bowl, topped with strawberry slices." He grinned as ice cream boy got to work. "No special toppings?" He looked down at Kelsi, making sure she didn't want anything else on hers.

When the ice cream and yogurt were done, ice cream boy handed them to the waiting customers. "That will be, ten-twenty-two."

Leon handed the exact change to him, before telling him to toss the receipt. "No use for it." He said, before leading Kelsi to a table. He took a bite of his ice cream, watching Kelsi lick her yogurt. She's so cute... He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Kelsie shook her head when offered special toppings. "I like my yogurt plain." She said as she looked up at Leon. Her attention was taken away when she was given her yogurt. Once she had it in her hand, she immediately started to lick it. And when she heard the price she went to get money, but quickly found out she didn't have her wallet with her. Now what was she going to do? She wanted to pay her half, she didn't want Leon to get any ideas that this was a date... Even though the atmosphere was screaming at her that it was a date.

Kelsie sat down at the table without saying anything and continued to enjoy her yogurt. She felt as if she was being watched and looked up at Leon to see he was indeed watching her. She wiped her mouth with a napkin before giving him a little look.

"Are you gonna eat your ice cream or are you gonna keep looking at me like that?" She asked as she was still a little mad at him. Of course he was right about having fun, but he didn't have to carry her all the way down here.

"Isn't that the couple where the guy carried her?"

"Yeah it is! ...How come she gets to be with him? She looks so out of place with him."

"I know right, he is so much better off with us more then her. Maybe we should erase her out of the picture?"

"Yes, but after we get our ice cream!" The girls giggled as they got their ice cream.

Kelsie had immediately stopped eating her yogurt when she heard the girls whispering. She had no idea if Leon heard him, but it was clear they were whispering loud enough for her to hear. She knew she shouldn't let them get to her, but the moment they said she looked out of place.. And how he deserved better, she felt her self confidence go down. Immediately she pulled on her dress to make the top of it higher. Guess even in this place she was bullied by people she didn't even know. Even though she was twenty-one now, she still felt like a teenager at points, and this was one those moments.

Kelsie was about to take another bite of her yogurt, but was suddenly pushed off of her chair. The two girls sat down in front of Leon and smiled at them while holding their ice creams.

Kelsie winced a little bit at the pain in her hands as she pushed herself onto her knees. She took notice of her yogurt that was now on the ground. She felt herself sink back into her turtle shell as she slowly got to her feet. She didn't look back at them, not really finding them worth it. If they wanted Leon so badly, they could keep him. Kelsie sighed as she brushed off her dress and tried to look high and mighty.

"I'll see you back at home." She said as she cleaned up her cone before heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:55 pm

"I am eating it, but I can multitask." He stated, winking at her. "One of my many talents." He gloated, teasingly.

He didn't hear the girls that were whispering at all. Normally he tuned out people that he didn't find important, which was why his full attention was on Kelsi. When she started messing with her dress and looking self conscious, he poked her forehead.

"You're gonna melt your yogurt with that frown." He told her, before she was suddenly pushed out of her chair. "Kels-!" He leaned back when two girls suddenly invaded his space.

He looked around them to see Kelsi getting off the ground after cleaning up her broken cone.
"I'll see you back at home."

"Wait a second-!" he shouted, before one of the girls that kept smiling at him grabbed his arm.

"Oh, you don't need her, handsome." She fluttered her eyelashes at him and her grip tightened. "My friend and I will be much better company."

Leon's eye twitched, before he glared dangerously at the girl. "Let. Go." He spoke darkly, grabbing her hand tightly and forcing it off of him.

"Wha-? Ow, that hurts!"

"You should have thought of that before being a stuck up whore and pushing down the most beautiful girl, my girl." He said in a low voice, before completely pushing her and her friend off of him.

When he pushed them, he caused their ice creams to land on their chests, causing the girls to scream because of the cold. "So long, sluts! The ice cream is making your body feel how cold your hearts are." He shouted, as he ran out the door after Kelsi.

She didn't get very far, because he ended up bumping into her outside the door. "Kelsi!" He grabbed her gently by the shoulders and leaned down to be eye level with her. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:07 pm

Kelsie almost turned around when she heard Leon call after her, but she kept going. She heard the girls saying how they were much better company. Anything after that she tuned them out and left the building. She could feel tears stinging her eyes. But she wanted to keep herself strong. Kelsie didn't need to let two girls like them get to her. But as she looked back and saw them clinging onto Leon, she couldn't help but see what they were talking about. They were more dressed up then her, and their make up was amazing. They looked like girls she saw normally hanging out with Leon..

This made her look at herself. She was paler, curly red hair, and her make up was more natural then theirs. Compared to them she looked boring.

Kelsie sighed and was about to turn to walk away but next thing she knew, Leon came out from the door and grabbed her by her shoulders. Kelsie's eyes widened as she looked up at him. A single tear left her eye. She jumped at the feeling of it on her cheek, making her wipe it away. "I-I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just go back, I'm going to go back home and hang out with Anna." She said as she forced out a little laugh.

"So go back to them, you'll have a better time since I'm still mad at you." She laughed as she went to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Seeing the tear fall down her cheek shocked him. He couldn't believe that those girls got to her. Wish I did more than push them down... He thought, annoyed, before hearing Kelsi lie about being okay.

"What? No!" He suddenly hugged her, stopping her from turning and walking away from him. "I don't want to be with anyone else, Kelsi. I want you, I've always wanted you." his arms tightened around her as he nuzzled his face against her hair.

"Even if you're mad at me to the moon and back, I'd still have the best time..."
He told her, softly, rubbing her back. "Because I'm with you... I have fun and I'm..." He trailed off, not sure how to word what he felt exactly.

Sure he had fun teasing her, but he had more fun just being near her. Whenever he did crime back home, he knew it would be Kelsi that would come and stop him. He loved having her show up and he loved getting her attention in the most creative ways.

Whenever she was in trouble with another villain, he would come in without her knowing and secretly help her out. Neal got on his case after the first couple of times, until he met Anna. Leon didn't care, he would always help his Kelsi.

Kissing the top of her head, he sighed a little. "I'm happy when I'm with you, Kelsi... A hundred supermodels could be standing in the room, and I would go straight to you, ignoring them all..." He looked down at her with a soft look in his eyes. "Because you're the most beautiful girl in the world... hell, you're the most beautiful girl in existence."

He kissed her forehead, closing his eyes. "Don't leave... stay..." He murmured against her skin.

I need you more than you could ever know...
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:57 pm

Kelsie was shocked when he hugged her and kept her from walking away. Her eyes stayed wide as he told her he always wanted her. Her hands opened from the fists she had closed them in while she tried to walk away. She shuddered a little when he nuzzled himself against her hair. Tears welled up in her eyes again as he told her how he felt.

And when he kissed the top of her head and told her he would choose her over supermodels, her eyes grew wider. Her eyes slowly looked back at him as he looked down at her. Her body shook when he called her beautiful before he begged her to stay as he kissed her forehead.

What did he just say?

Tears fell down her cheeks as she shook in his arms. Not really understanding why he was suddenly saying all of this. Did he just want her to stay? Was he just telling her what she wanted to hear? No, she didn't like him like that.. She didn't need to hear those things from him. Especially if they didn't mean anything. He was just telling her this to tease her. Of course he would do that, he wanted to see her cry more. He loved to tease her when she cried..

Without thinking about how genunine his words were, Kelsie pushed him away from her. "Don't," she yelled, "Don't you dare say those kind of things. Especially when you're just teasing me like always." She said as she turned her back to him and crossed her arms. She gasped as more tears fell from her eyes.

"Everything is always a joke to you. You love to tease me and push my buttons, but I'm not a little doll you can keep playing with. So don't tell me such wonderful things just so you can tease me more. I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of being your play thing. I have feelings too." She said as she stood still.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Pain went through his chest when she pushed him away and called him a liar. A heartbroken expression crossed his features, but she didn't see it with her back to him. Leon shook it away, his face settling on a more determined look.

Why did she have to be so difficult? Sure, he teased her, but he never lied about caring for her. From what he could always tell, she enjoyed their little spats. She always teased him back, so why was she acting like this when he was telling her what she had to already know?

He groaned in frustration, rubbing his hand over his face. Women... you tell them they are a goddess, and they act like you just said they were a smelly old shoe. He thought, before moving in front of her.

"You... you just don't want to listen to me, do you?" he asked, keeping his voice steady, but he felt raw right then. His heart was practically on his sleeve and she thought it was a joke.

He stepped towards her, causing her to back up. Without her realizing it, he forced her to back up against a wall. Putting his arms on the wall, he successfully pinned her, his body close to hers, but not touching. His eyes locked with hers with his lips just inches from hers.

"I am not joking. Why can't you see..." he trailed off, falling silent for a moment.

Seeing the tears in her eyes hurt him. Please, stop crying...

His lips connected with hers, yellow eyes closing. It was just a touch, before he deepened it, trying to put all he was feeling in that one kiss. His left hand moved from the wall and cupped her cheek. His thumb wiped the tears from her cheek.

Love me, Kelsi... please love me...
Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:31 pm

"You... you just don't want to listen to me, do you?"

Kelsie looked up at him when moved in front of her and said that. Her eyes widened again as he took a step towards her, causing her back up into a wall. Her body tensed as he pinned her against the wall, her chest poking out just a little at her holding her breath. "W-what are you-!" Kelsie gasped when his lips were close to hers. Her heart fluttered at how close they were. Before it skipped when he told her he wasn't joking.

And before she knew it, his lips pressed against hers. Green eyes widened more then they ever did before as her hands immediately went to his chest. She tried to push him off before she felt him deepen it. Kelsie squeaked as her eyes closed and her body pressed up against the wall more as he pressed closer to her. His hand cupped her cheek and wiped the tears that fell over her eyes.

Kelsie pulled away from him, "What are you doin-Mmm!" She squeaked as he kissed her again. She pulled away again, "S-stop, don't.. Th-." He kissed her again, "This isn't.. We shouldn't.... St-Mmm!" She squeaked again as he kissed her again and this time even more deeply.

Kelsie's tight grip of his arms suddenly loosened as she felt herself melt in the kiss. And before she knew it, she wasn't fighting his kiss anymore.. So this was how it felt to be kissed by him? Why did she deny him??
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Leon didn't let her move or push him away. Kissing was something he had been itching to do for a long time. He pulled her closer to him, smiling a little in the kiss at hearing her squeak.

Every time she moved, he'd steal her lips again. He couldn't get enough of her taste. His hand moved up her back, rubbing the skin that was exposed by the dress.

When she pulled away the third time, he opened his eyes, letting her breathe for just a moment. The red of her cheeks and the plump of her lips made it hard to hold back for a moment. She breathed heavily, her chest pressed against his.

"This isn't.. We shouldn't.... St-Mmm!"

Not standing it anymore, he kissed her again, still silently begging for her to give in. Her squeaks just made him want to keep kissing her. Her lips against his felt so right.

Finally, after what seemed like eternity, she relaxed and melted into the kiss. His kiss moved a little gentler, not wanting her to feel he was trying to be aggressive. After so long, he finally got to kiss her, he had been fantasizing about it ever since they met. Ever since she showed up in that cute outfit, ready to fight him for causing trouble.

He opened his mouth slightly, letting his tongue brush her lip, wanting entrance. His hands held her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

Back to top Go down
Vulpe
Admin
Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Kelsie felt her cheeks warm up when his kiss got a little gentler. She felt his hands on her back, gently rubbing it, which made her shudder against him. Her hands slowly and went to the sleeves of his shirt and tugged on them a little as she felt her whole body getting warmed. His kissing her felt so much better then she thought it would be.. Why did she fight him so much? Why did she pretend that she didn't like him..

Yes he teased her, and was a pain in the butt, but never went too far. Yes he would trick her into see her naked, but he never forced her to do anything she didn't want. He even cared about her feelings. When she told her she had enough of something, he immediately stopped and let her be. Of course he didn't leave her side, he liked being next to her too much, but he stayed quiet..

He was so troublesome, but he took care of her.. So why.. Why did she did she resist him for so long? She pretended to hate it when he pinned her to the wall, when that was the one thing she loved the most. She loved being dominated.. It was the reason she would lose their fights sometimes, just so he could be close to her. Of course she would act like that wasn't it and got him off of her after she enjoyed it a bit.. Ever since she met him she knew he was someone she could be with.. And secretly she wanted this kiss too..

When he opened his mouth and brushed her lip with his tongue, she shuddered. She opened her eyes a little to look at him. She saw his eyes closed and he didn't look like his normal self. He was even blushing a little... But before she could stare at him for too long, she realized they were still in public which caused her to push him away a little.

"N-not here.." She breathed out as she looked away from him with bright red cheeks. "We can't do this here." She whispered as her hands laid on his chest, before they gripped his shirt tightly.. Giving him a hint she wanted to continue this but not in public. If that wouldn't give him the hint, her bright red cheeks would.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:51 pm

When she shudder against him, he held her a bit tighter. So when she started to push him away, he didn't want to let her go, didn't want to stop. It had been going so well, why would she push away?

Wait... I might have gone too far...
He thought, almost mentally panicking. He let her push him away, but still kept his hold on her. His grip loosened a little as he breathed just as heavily as she did.

He never had a kiss affect him like this. Sure, he'd been breathless during a kiss before, but this one didn't feel like it was just the flesh...

It felt like it was affecting his heart.

At her words, his eyes grew wide. He didn't do anything wrong, she wanted more. His hands covered hers on his chest. He was silent but his eyes almost seemed to glow with different emotions. Bringing her hands to his lips, he kissed them, before letting one go and interlacing his fingers with her other hand.

Heading back to the school, he almost broke into a run. He didn't slow down when he got there and went straight to their bedroom, not stopping for anyone.

Opening the door, he led her inside, before closing the door. His lips were immediately back on hers the moment the door was shut. He backed her up into the door and deepened the kiss. His tongue touched her lip again, hoping to be let inside this time.

He wanted a better taste, a better feel of her.

Let me have all of you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}   A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe} Empty

Back to top Go down

A deal for the clothes {Tag: Vulpe}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RiseofLegendsReboot :: Xavier School for Gifted Students :: Second Floor & Living Quarters :: Kelsie & Leon's Room-
Jump to: