RiseofLegendsReboot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiseofLegendsReboot

Protectors vs Heroes and Villains.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} Empty
PostSubject: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Kara walked down the hall with her hand over her mouth. She closed her eyes as she let out a yawn before she opened then half way. Why did she have to wake up so early? No one else was awake, which meant she was going to have breakfast by herself. She didn't like that because of what kind of place she was in. She barely knew anyone in this mansion. Of course she heard rumors about some of the people, but she really didn't listen to them. What good would it do if she did? Other than Harley, Captain Cold, and White Canary Kara was the only one from her universe. It made her feel unsettled. Of course they were the only people she knew.. But thankfully Joker wasn't here...

It would be hard to not knock him out.

Kara stretched as she entered the kitchen. Causing her white, cropped, long sleeved shirt rise to show her belly button. Only to have it cover it once she put her arms down. She walked over to the fridge and opened it, bending over as she looked into it. What would she have today?

"Hmm, what to have? Eggs? No.. Hmm." Kara asked herself before her eyes narrowed as she closed the door. She looked in the cabinets and sighed when she saw a cereal box. "Guess I'll have that. Plus it looks good. Oats, raisins and almonds? Yum!" Kara smiled as she fixed herself a bowl.

Kara took a scoop of the cereal in her spoon before she put it in her mouth. She walked to the table and sat down and watched out the window as she ate. Hoping someone would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Logan walked out of the Danger Room with a short towel hanging around his neck, while dressed only in workout pants. He had woken up before dawn to work out.

Actually... he had trouble sleeping. Ever since he had shown up at this duplicate of Xavier's mansion, he had been on edge. There wasn't much else learned except they were going to one day fight one another in arena's for "entertainment", while expecting to kill the loser.

That wouldn't be til later though, seeing as at the moment they had grabbed only a handful of heroes and villains. Forcing us to live together in the same place... that's just sick. Logan thought as he made his way to the kitchen. I don't even want to think of the alternate universes crap...

His roommate was from another universe, though he hadn't talked to her much. His instincts were telling him that she wasn't crazy like that one blonde in the pigtails, but he wasn't one to trust someone right away.

The only ones there from his universe were Laura and Pietro. Both were strong, but without the use of their powers and a plan/a way to get home, a three man team wasn't going to do much good.

He hated that Laura was even there at all.

It was unnerving to not have his normal heightened senses. It also didn't help that if he tried to use his claws outside of the danger room, he'd get shocked.

Looking down at his hand, before squeezing it into a fist. Sighing, he dropped his hand to his side, before pushing the door open to the kitchen. He paused when he noticed his roommate was awake and eating breakfast.

She's up early... He thought, feeling slightly surprised by that. He had gotten used to being the only one awake hours before anyone else.

Walking over to the counter, he grabbed the coffeemaker and turned to the sink. He needed coffee before he could interact with anyone without snapping at them. As he got the coffeemaker ready to start a fresh pot, he felt eyes on him.

"'Mornin'," he greeted, glancing at her over his shoulder.

It would take a few minutes for the coffee to make, so he turned around and leaned against the counter to look at his roommate. His eyes silently studied her for a moment, even though he was pretty sure he already had her looks memorized in his mind.

Golden blonde hair, tan skin, and bright blue eyes. She looked like the stereotype of either a valley girl or a surfer girl, not that he was complaining. She almost seemed perfect, the perfect fantasy girl.

"You sleep well?" he asked suddenly, causing her to look at him in confusion. "...Not used to see you, or anyone for that matter, up this early, is all." He told her with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Kara looked up when she heard footsteps walking into the room. Her eyes widened a bit when she noticed it was her roommate. His name was Logan, and he wasn't exactly someone you could walk up to and say hi. He was very intimidating to her, he looked like he had been through a lot and was definitely someone you didn't want to get into a fight with.

Blue eyes gazed at him and without knowing she found herself taking in how he looked right now. Eyes widened a bit more when she saw how ripped he was. And that was when she realized she was staring at a shirtless man. She felt herself blush before she looked away put another spoonful of cereal in her mouth. Her eyes narrowing as she got annoyed with herself. She was acting like a teenager.. How old was she? Twenty-four? But even still, she couldn't take her eyes off of him.
"Mornin',"

Kara immediately snapped out of staring at him the moment he spoke to her, causing her to look away once again. "Good morning." She said as she took another bite of her cereal.

"You sleep well?"

Kara looked at him in confusion when he asked her that. He usually didn't ask her that. He then explained himself which made her smile a little. "Yeah I did. I wish I was still sleeping though." She sighed as she took her last bite of her cereal.

Kara got up and took her bowl to the sink to clean it before she put it into the dish washer, along with the spoon. She yawned once she got up from bending over before she looked at her roommate to realize he was sweating a bit.

"Training again," She asked with a tilt of her head, "How many times do you train a day? And how are you not tired of it?" She asked before she noticed how close she was to him. Which made her take a few steps away from him, wanting to give him space.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:55 pm

"Heh... could have stayed in bed." He told her as she got up to put her bowl and spoon away.

She had to walk past him to get to the sink and dishwasher, so when she bent over to put the dishes in the dish washer, he got a nice view of her in the shorts she was wearing. Logan smirked a little to himself, but dropped it when she stood back up straight and yawned. "Sounds like you need a mug too."

He raised an eyebrow at her comment. The way her lips had turned up when she asked him, caused him to watch her with interest. It was pretty clear once Kara started talking and smiling that a lot of eyes would be on her with interest on what she had to say.

He smirked a little when she took a few steps back. They had been living in the same room together for two weeks and Logan was pretty sure this might have been the longest conversation they had held with just the two of them.

Though, he was really the one that didn't respond well to conversation or small talk. Yet I'm the one that started it this morning...

"Hm, only thing that keeps me from going insane at the moment..." he stated, glancing away from her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Kara couldn't help but smile at his response. She was hoping to get more than just a sentence, but at least he was talking to her somewhat. "Makes sense." She said as she looked at the coffee pot. Why did coffee take so long? Didn't it know she needed it? She pouted her lips a little before she put her hands on the counter and stretched once more.

"To be honest though, you seem more like someone who would ride a motorcycle to keep his thoughts from catching up with him. Of course training probably helps with that, but wouldn't it keep your mind on what is going on more then take it off? After all training will help us in the fights." She said as she looked at him straight in the eyes.

She laughed a little at the shock in his eyes before she moved away from the counter and leaned against the wall. "What? Am I right?" She asked as she smirked at him before giving him a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:00 pm

Logan looked at her a little in surprise when she had him pegged. "Heh, what gave me away?" He smirked back at her, before letting out a sigh through his nose.

"I feel like if I get stronger, I can figure a way out of here... If not me, then get others out of here. I've got a family member stuck in here too, Laura. She shouldn't be here... Hell, none of us should be, but still..."

The coffeemaker beeped behind him, letting him know that the black substance was ready. Turning around, he reached up and grabbed two mugs from the cabinet. "What'ya like in yours?" he asked, glancing at her.

After making hers with what she mentioned, he handed her the mug, before pouring himself a cup of straight black coffee. As he took a sip, he watched her out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Kara smiled when he asked her what gave him away. "Your demeanor." She stated before her smile faded as he sighed. He told her why he had been training so much, which made her feel bad for teasing him a little. But when he spoke about his family member, Laura, she felt even worse. So the girl that was always alone was his family member? She wouldn't have known. The way she kept to herself and didn't let anyone near her.. She was depressing to look at. She couldn't get near her to say hello. Laura would always walk away from her.

She couldn't blame her.

"What'ya like in yours?"

Kara snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at him and smiled. "Two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk." She stated as she watched him fix her, her drink. She gently took away from him. As she did this though, she felt her hand graze on top of his which caught her off guard.

He wasn't rough feeling...

Kara blinked a little before she took a sip of her coffee. Her eyes widened a bit, "Okay, you're the first one to get my coffee right. I might have to keep you as my coffee maker." She said as she teased him.

She took another sip before she looked down at the liquid in the cup. "I honestly have no clue how we can get out of here. I keep trying to figure it out like I always do, but I can't. I have family at home and thankfully they aren't here, but I know they are probably losing their minds wondering where I am. I know Harley, the one with the pigtails, and the two called Captain Cold and White Canary.. Don't know them as much as I know Harley, but even so.." She sighed as her grip on the mug tightened.

"I am alone here.. And of course I wouldn't wish for anyone else to be here, but I worked better when I was with them. Of course I can work alone, but they were my support..." She stated before taking another long sip. Once she was done, her blue eyes stared at the mug again.

What could she do?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at her saying she was going to keep him as her coffeemaker. "I don't do fancy drinks, so you'd only get that." He nodded to the mug in her hands, with a small smirk on his face.

He listened to her talk about her family and how she was alone there. He watched as her hands tightened around her mug. It seemed he wasn't the one that really needed to get his mind off of it.

Finishing his coffee, he washed the mug out before putting it in the dishwasher. "Finish that and meet me at the garage." He told her, causing her to look up at him in confusion.

"Just meet me there, all right, Flygirl?" he said, moving away from the counter. "Gotta take a shower first, but I don't think you'll regret it." He smiled at her and gave her a wink before leaving the kitchen.

Logan jogged up the stairs to the second floor and made it to the room he shared with Kara. Immediately he stripped and went into the bathroom.

Let's see if she'll meet me. He thought as he started his shower.
Hope she likes motorcycles. He thought, with a smirk thinking about how she had been right that he would much rather ride down the rode on his harley.

Last edited by Wolverine on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Kara looked up when she heard him finish his coffee and place it in the dishwasher. She looked at him in confusion when he told her to meet him at the garage. And she was about to reply to him but he insisted that she meet him there before he walked off. Causing her to become really confuse. But when he winked at her she suddenly felt unsettled, causing her to look away from the doorway the moment he left. "There I go again, acting like a teenager.." She said to herself before she sighed.

Then she realized she needed to get changed.

After Kara finished her coffee she placed it in the dishwasher and headed towards her room. Once she was there she didn't hear the shower going, and Logan was no where to be seen. She stood in the room for a few minutes, wondering if she should go or not. She bit her bottom lip before she shook her head and went through her clothes.

She rummeged through them before she found a top she thought looked comfy. Of course it had the usual superman/supergirl symbol on it. But it wasn't in their clolors. It was a white shirt with two black stripes on the sleeves. The 'S' symbol was also outlined in black while the American flag was colored inside of it in pastel colors. It looked like a nice little shirt she could wear without being called vain.

Kara put on a bra before she put on a pair of blue jeans along with her top. She kept her hair down and decided to wear converse before she fixed herself a little bit and headed out. She didn't need to look that good for this guy. After all she had no idea what he was planning. If he was going to fight her, she needed to be able to fight. Though part of her was hoping that wasn't the case.. She didn't want to ruin the shirt.

Once she got there she saw Logan leaning against of the motorcycles before he looked up at her. She stared at him a little bit before she finally just smiled. "So I was right, you're a motorcycle guy." She teased as she walked to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Logan had somehow made it down to the garage without bumping into Kara on the way. After his shower he put on a pair of dark blue jeans, his boots, and a white t-shirt. He threw on his leather jacket had a pair of shades hooked on the collar of his shirt.

When he got to the garage, he had been happy and a little thrown off when he saw an exact replica of his bike back home. Looking it over, he made sure there wasn't any weird gizmos added to it. He glanced at the helmets that were hanging up and for once decided he was probably going to need one. If Kara showed up like he hoped, then she would need one too.

Setting the helmets on the bike, he leaned against it as he waited. Looking at his watch, he took note that it was only 9:25 in the morning. As he thought about it, he figured maybe he should leave a note for Laura, so she didn't get worried or angry.

When he looked up at the door opening, the thought of leaving a note went to the back of his mind. He glanced over what Kara was wearing and gave her an amused look. "Nice shirt." He smirked, before shrugging at her comment.

"Yeah, well, I didn't deny it either. Here," he said, handing her a helmet. "I get the feeling that the collars won't even let our powers work if we're suddenly in a crash." He offered as she took the helmet.

"You ever been on one before?" he asked, curiously, as he put his own helmet on. He got on the bike and waited for her before starting it up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Kara stuck out her tongue when he teased her about her shirt. "At least I'm not afraid to wear stuff like this." She said before taking the helmet from him. "I think whoever put these collars on would probably be happy to see us get hurt." She stated. He asked her if she had ever been on one which made her look at the bike. "Nope, the only joy ride I went on was flying." She stated as she watched him put on his helmet and get on the bike.

For a second she hesitated, wondering if it'd be a good idea to even get on the bike with him. She could already hear Kal-El giving her a lecture about going with someone she didn't know. She could even hear Batman calling her a child. But before she could think of more stuff they would say to her, Kara put on her helmet and sat behind him on the bike.

"I'm trusting you to know how to drive one of these. Cause if you crash and we go flying, I will hurt you.. Of course after I finish rolling around in pain." She said before she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. Hopefully this was the way to hold on. She saw others hold onto the person who was driving, so it must've been correct..

She took her feet off of the ground and placed them where they belong. She then leaned her head against his back and held on just a bit tighter the moment she heard him starting it. Blue eyes looked at the ground as thoughts wandered her head.

Should she really be doing this?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Logan chuckled a little at her stating she wasn't afraid of wearing her own logo. "Relax, Flygirl, I just said it was nice."[/b] He said, teasing her a bit more.

"Probably, which is why I'm not taking any chances." He told her, before shaking his head at her other comment. "'Course, you're not 'Flygirl' for nothin'."

Looking at her over his shoulder, the visor of his helmet was still up for her to see his eyes. "I've been on a motorcycle longer than you've been alive. You're not safer with anyone else." He told her before lowering his visor. "If you need to say something to me while we're moving, tap my shoulder, all right? It'll be hard to hear you normally." He told her, going over with her some of the things she needed to know about being a passenger on a bike. "Keep your feet on the pegs, even stopped. It'll work out easier that way. When I lean to turn, lean with me."

He turned forward as she wrapped her arms around his waist. He felt himself smirk a little as he started up the engine. He pressed the garage opener on the bike and as soon as the garage was open wide enough, he zoomed out.

It felt so good to be riding again. He had wanted to do this a week ago, but felt it would be better to stay at the school. He hated being cooped up though.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Kara looked up at when he spoke about being on a motorcycle longer then she has been alive. It couldn't help but make her laugh. "I doubt that, but okay." She whispered to herself. To her she was older then everyone due to the fact of her being a Kryptonian. Kara gave him at nod when he told her to tap him on the shoulder if she needed to talk to him. She nodded her head, understanding him. Then he told her everything else.

"Gotcha! I'll make sure to do all of that." Kara smiled before she felt her heart stop when he zoomed off. Her hands gripped onto his shirt tighter. But her hands loosened the moment she felt herself get calmer. Slowly she leaned away from him and started to look around her. Instantly she felt the same feeling she felt when she flew. So riding a motorcycle was almost the same thing.

And when a turn came, Kara leaned with Logan to help him. Her blonde hair blew behind her. She helped him as best as she could, not wanting him to struggle any more then he should. She was glad she was doing this.

But when they got to a stop light, another motorcyclist came on the side of them and started revving. Kara narrowed her eyes in confusion before she looked at Logan and tapped his shoulder. "What does he want? He keeps looking at you and revving the engine." She asked, not knowing the guy was asking Logan to race.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Logan shook his head at her whisper. He'd tell her later.

At the stoplight, Logan had been about to ask how she was, having felt her relax against him, when the other motorcyclist stopped next to him. Glancing at the guy, he watched as he looked Kara behind him, before looking back at Logan.

He revived his engine at the Wolverine and nodded his head at Kara. Logan's eyes narrowed under hid helmet, knowing full well what the guy wanted.

A race for Kara...

Jackass. He thought, before feeling Kara tap his shoulder.

"What does he want? He keeps looking at you and revving the engine."

Logan sighed. "He wants to race me..." He told her, note mentioning that it was for her. He got the feeling she would get off the bike and punch the guy.

If it weren't for the collar, he would be more then willing to let her punch him. But he wasn't going to risk her getting hurt over an idiot.

"Ignore him, he's just being an ass."He said, watching the cars pass by them from the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:06 pm

"He wants to race me..."

Kara looked back at the guy who revved his engine one more time. Only to look at Logan when he told her to ignore him. She didn't answer him and only looked back at the guy who is smirking at Logan. Was he thinking that Logan was scared of racing? Or was it something else? Either way she didn't like how he was looking at him. Blue eyes narrowed as she looked at Logan and leaned forward to where he could hear her. Not noticing her chest was now against his back as she did this.

"Let's race him. He's being way too cocky and I am pretty sure you'll win. I don't like people who are cocky, they need to be taught a little lesson." She said with a smile before she tightened her arms around him a little. And when he looked back at her she smirked at him.

"I heard you loved giving people like him lessons." She stated as she made a hint people were talking about him. Maybe it was because she was feeling an adrenaline rush, or maybe she was just being stupid. She just wanted Logan to race, plus she wanted to get away from the guy and Logan was fast, he would get them away.

"It won't bother me, just let me know when I need to help you out with anything." She said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Logan looked back at her, feeling her pressed against him. He saw her smirk and couldn't help but smirk back. "Oh, you have, have you?"

Glancing at the biker one more time, he knew he couldn't pass up beating this guy when Kara was encouraging him to do it. Reviving his own engine, he accepted the biker's challenge.

"I just need you to hold on tight and lean when I lean." He told Kara, just before the light turned green.

The two bikers took off, racing neck and neck. Logan turned down a road with less traffic, watching out of the corner of his eye as his rival did the same. Logan accelerated, leaving the biker desperately trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Kara nodded when he told her what he wanted her to do and immediately tightened her grip on him. She even held onto his shirt to extra safe. When he zoomed off, she couldn't help the little shriek that came out of her mouth before she laughed. She looked at the biker who was trying desperately not get behind Logan. He happened to look at her for a quick second, but for the second Kara waved at him as she felt Logan turn.

Kara leaned with Logan and they made the perfect turn. She looked behind them and saw the biker was getting farther and farther behind him, causing her to laugh. She held onto Logan closed when he went even faster. And when the other biker was no longer behind them, or even trying to catch up again, Kara looked in front of Logan as she laughed some more. She tapped him on the shoulder.

"I knew you could outrun him!" Kara laughed when he turned around to look at her. But suddenly she heard some revving causing her to looked in front of them, her eyes widened when she saw the biker heading their way. "Logan look out!" Kara yelled which made Logan look in front of him, and the instant he saw the biker he moved fast and grabbed her before pushing her off of the bike.

Kara immediately did a front roll as she hit the ground, not wanting to get to hurt. But right when she was going to get up to help Logan, she saw him heading straight towards her. They clashed and started rolling down the grassy hill together. Kara tried to shield her face as best she could as they rolled down the hill, and when they stopped she stayed still for a couple of minutes. Wanting to make sure she was alright to move.

After a few minutes of silence, Kara started to laugh. She got up onto her knees and took her helmet off before she bent over and started to laugh more. "Okay I know that could've been life or death, and it could've been a lot worse.. But that was the most fun I've had in two weeks!" She laughed as she held her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Logan smiled at her when she laughed and cheered about he outran the biker. His smile quickly vanished when she shouted, causing him to look in front of him. He cursed when he realized he wouldn't be able to dodge the furious biker no matter what he did.

Turning his upper body, he grabbed Kara, before pushing her off into a nearby grassy field. Once she was off, he quickly jumped off as the bike crashed into the biker. He ended up crashing into Kara as she got up.

When they stopped rolling down the hill, he sat up and took off his helmet. "Damn..." He mumbled, before turning to see if Kara was all right.

She was laying still, causing him to be filled with dread. Before he could move over to her to check her, she started laughing.

He decided right then and there that her laugh was one of the most beautiful sounds he ever heard. Shaking his head, he chuckled a little himself. "Glad I could provide." He said, smirking a little at her, laughter in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Kara looked at Logan when he finally spoke and smirked at her. This made her laugh a little bit more before she started to calm down. "So that is what happens when you beat a cocky person. They throw a tantrum." She laughed before she remembered his bike, causing her to gasp. "Oh no, your bike!" She yelled before she grabbed her helmet and forced herself to run up the hill.

The moment Kara made it to the top of the hill, she waited for the traffic to stop around the crash. She walked towards Logan's bike so she could retrieve it before someone took it, or worse, crashed into it.

Of course when she made it, she noticed the biker on the ground holding his knee. He looked up at Kara and glared at her. "What is wrong with you?! You could've killed me!" He yelled at her, blaming both of them for the accident.

Kara felt her eyes narrow as she took two steps towards the guy before grabbing him by the collar of his jacket. "Listen here jerk.. Who was the run in the wrong lane coming at up? You. Who wanted to race us? You. You lost, so own up to it! Stop blaming others when you get beat or hurt. You could've killed us! So how about you go to the hospital to get fixed up. You need it." She said before she gently pushed him back on the ground, careful not to hurt him.

Once the guy got up and walked away with his bike, Kara did the same. Bringing the bike to Logan. "Thankfully it isn't too messed up, but that could've been a lot worse. Good job on dodging him the best you could." Kara said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Logan stood up when she jumped up. He watched as she ran up the hill, before he followed. For a girl who was just in a crash, she seemed to be feeling all right...

He figured it was still the adrenaline rush going through her. He could feel it in his own system, but had a better idea how to keep it controlled.

He got to the top of the hill in time to see Kara giving the biker a lecture. Smirking, he crossed his arms over his chest. The guy got up and limped away, before turning to look back at Kara and Logan. The biker grumbled and shook his fist before Logan sent him a glare.

Then the guy seemed to have lost his limp as he hurried away. Logan shook his head, before turning to Kara.

He sighed at the sight of his bike. "It might be a week or two before it's back in shape..." He said, kneeling to look at it.

"It wasn't as good of a dodge as it should have been, but thanks." He said, standing back up. He took the bike from her, giving her a small smile.

His smile turned into a look of concern. "You okay?" he asked, glancing over her to see if she got hurt anywhere that he missed earlier.

"We've got a long walk back to the school, want me to call you a cab?" He didn't want her walking the distance if she was hurting. It was no trouble to get the bike back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}   Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine} Empty

Back to top Go down

Flywolf begins {Tag: Wolverine}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RiseofLegendsReboot :: Xavier School for Gifted Students :: First Floor :: Dinning Room and Kitchen-
Jump to: