RiseofLegendsReboot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiseofLegendsReboot

Protectors vs Heroes and Villains.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Python

Python

Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} Empty
PostSubject: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Neal was laying on his bed, his elbow on the bed holding his chin in his hand. He had woke up a little while ago, but he didn't leave his room. Something had caught his attention.

It was Anna sleeping peacefully in her bed. She seemed more calm then she did when they first arrived here. Which made Neal smile. Thank god that she was finally able to be stressed free. Not only was she scary being so stressed out, but she wasn't herself. He knew her better then everyone. Of course he wouldn't admit that, because he would sound like a stalker. But he had did a little bit research about her just so if anything happened he would be able to help. Anything after that he learned from her talking to him. They weren't a couple, and they weren't that close to be best friends. They weren't acquaintances either, they were beyond that. Hell, he didn't know what they were. But he didn't care.

Red eyes gazed at the sleeping beauty, finding peace at how calm she was sleeping. Not one nightmare. But when he noticed that she was waking up, his eyes widened as he quietly, but quickly got out of the bed and grabbed a book. He sat at the desk across the room and started to fake interest in the book. Wanting to look like he had been reading a while. He didn't need her to know that he was watching her sleep....

When he heard her yawn and the squeak of the bed, he looked back to see she was sitting up and looking at him half asleep. He smirked and turned around a bit as he placed his elbow on the chair as he looked at her. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:57 pm

For the first time in two weeks, Anna had a pretty good dream and a goodnight's rest. It also probably helped that she finally got used to Neal sharing a room with her (which surprised her greatly). She couldn't say really when she got used to it, but it had to be when she started not looking at him out of the corner of her eye anymore.

She still wished that there was a way to convince him and his brother to just let her and Kelsie be roommates. Anna knew if it weren't for Leon being so... attached to Kelsie, there might have been a chance. But, despite everything, Neal hadn't been too bad of a roommate so far...

Part of her still thought it was just another funky mind game... Putting the fact that he was a baddie in their universe aside, she didn't know what to think of him.

In her sleep, she almost felt like someone was watching her, which caused her to start to wake up. She moaned softly as she brought a hand up to her eyes, rubbing them a little. She stretched on the bed, letting out a yawn, before sitting up.

Opening her eyes halfway, the first thing she saw was Neal sitting at the desk in the room. She tilted her head, looking at him through half closed eyes, almost as if trying to figure out what she was seeing.

Then he looked at her and smirked.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

She furrowed her brow at his teasing tone. "Why are you always-" she was cut off by a yawn wanting to escape, which she quickly covered. "-awake before me?" she asked, shaking her head, trying to get rid of the sleep. She had always been the first one awake, being a bit of a light sleeper, and sleeping in a strange place did that to her...

Glancing back at him, she looked at the book in his hands. "Aren't you done with that book by now?" she asked, standing up and stretching. She wore a black large male t-shirt with the picture of a tie fighter from Star Wars on it, which had the words "Chicks Dig My Ride" underneath. Pink shorts peeked out from under the large shirt.

Anna only liked wearing big t-shirts to bed and somehow the people that abducted everyone knew what she liked to sleep in. Which was one of the many creepy things they had known about her....

Moving past the desk, she made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Morning breath always made her gag. If she were at home, she would wait til after breakfast, but she didn't feel comfortable waiting.

Last edited by Celeste on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Neal laughed a little bit when she asked him why he was always awake before him. "I go to bed earlier then you." She stated before she faked a stretch. Though when he asked her about the book, he looked down at it and realized it was a book he had already finished.

Dammit..

"I actually just finished it. It was pretty good. But I think there is a better book in this room. I just need to find it." He said before he got off of the chair to put the book away. When he did he looked for a book he hadn't read. Once he found a book that seemed interesting he took it and placed it on the desk before he walked over to sit on his bed. He watched as she got out of her bed, wearing a signature big shirt of hers.

He heard the sink run which made him realize she was brushing her teeth.

"Still refusing to wait until after breakfast to brush your teeth? Hoped you hated doing that before breakfast?" He asked, wanting to tease her a little.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:15 pm

"I go to bed earlier then you."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Sorry that it takes me forever to fall asleep... Slight insomnia." She retorted looking at him. Doesn't help that I'm naturally a night owl...

Noticing his slight look of dread when looking at the book, she tilted her head when he started looking for a new book. Should introduce him to my mom's books if he loves reading so much... wait, no, never mind. She shook her head a little quickly dismissing the bad idea from her mind as she got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

As she brushed her teeth, she tried to resisting gagging a little. She was thankful the sink was loud so he couldn't hear her gag. Hearing his comment, she stuck her head out of the bathroom and glared at him lightly. How did he even know she actually hated doing that?

Quickly, she rinsed and spit, before sticking her head back out the door. "Save the comments for later, not up for it." She stated, going back to rinse with mouthwash. Brushing her teeth before eating also made her a little nauseous, so she wouldn't eat for about fifteen minutes after brushing.

I'm in a house full of strangers. I'm not going to be able to do anything like I normally would be able to... She thought, gloomily as she looked at herself in the mirror.

If she were at home, she wouldn't be wearing shorts to bed... Heck she would sometimes wake up to find her shirt was missing.

Something she had to be very careful and not do with Neal as her roommate.

Brushing her hair, she threw it up into a high ponytail before going back into the bedroom. She walked over to her dresser to find fresh clothes for the day. "So, you just planning on reading more today?" she asked, not liking the silence and honestly curious about what he was going to do for the day.

She knew that the guy called Captain Cold was still trying to figure out how to take off the collars. Anna had offered for a little bit, thinking the shock wouldn't bother her, considering her main power consisted of controlling lightning.

She had been wrong.

Her neck had healed, thankfully, but the thought of electricity hurting her, scared her more than she would like to admit. Only Kelsie knew her feelings about it.

Last edited by Celeste on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Neal put his hands up in defense when he told her she wasn't in the mood. "Sorry Kit Cat, didn't realize!" He said before he laughed and looked at the book he just picked out. He waited until she was ready to talk and to come out of the bathroom. When she did, she asked him if he was going to read all day.

"Just a little, but once you are ready to leave the room, I'll follow you! Can't read all day, it'll make this book boring." He said with a smirk before he got up off of the chair. "So how are you feeling? You've been training for a while with Kelsie so I bet you're sore." He said as he crossed his arms and looked down at her before he looked away and went to make her bed. Finding it hard to concentrate when it wasn't made. And then he realized his bed wasn't made either, which caused him to rush over to it and make it as well.

"There we go! Nice and neat! Now, it's been a few minutes how about we go get breakfast. How does strawberries sound?" Neal asked as he turned around and smiled at her charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:36 pm

"I'm fine, only a little sore." She answered, knowing her muscles were aching more than she was letting on. She still didn't feel like oversharing with Neal.

Anna could imagine a sweat drop over her head like in Anime at him suddenly making her bed and his own. "Um... thanks?" she said as a question, tilting her head to the side as she watched him.

One of the things she found out quickly about Neal when they first started being roommates, was his big thing about everything being neat. Every time she turned around, a mess she had left for just a second was cleaned up.

I get the feeling he'd be a pain to paint around. She thought, smiling a little at the mental image of him trying to clean up any paint that might have spilled while she painted.  

Her eyes lit up at the mention of strawberries. "Strawberries? Do they have some here?" she asked, smiling at the thought of the yummy fruit.

Looking down at herself, she pulled on her shirt a little. "Um, maybe I should change first." She said, laughing a little at herself, before looking to find some clothes to wear.

She didn't mind wearing the shorts downstairs, but a bra and a better t-shirt were required. Humming to herself, she sift through her clothes drawer.

Ack, I don't know what to wear... Nothing looked right. Maybe I should just put a bra on under this shirt...

Though, if she could get past not wearing a bra under a shirt while being roommates with a guy, she should be fine with the rest of the household. But... ugh, I think too many thoughts...

Last edited by Celeste on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Neal smirked when she asked if they had some here. She was cute when she liked something. "Yup, saw them the other day!" He stated before he frowned a little when she said she should change first. What was wrong with what she was wearing? She looked cute in that. He watched as she tried to find something to wear. The more she looked the more he wondered what she was thinking? Hopefully she wasn't think of what other thought about how she looked..

Oh god, she was.

Without any hesitation, Neal got up from the chair and gently took Anna's hand. "Okay that's enough. You're fine the way you are. If anyone says anything then screw 'em. You look beautiful, so come on." He said as he gently dragged her out of the room. She struggled but when she did he loosened his grip, not wanting to hurt her. When she struggled more he gently pushed her in front of him and kept her going. He kept this up until they were in the kitchen. When they were there he put his hands on the counter and breathed.

"Can you ever just follow me without struggling so much? I'm not going to hurt you." He sighed in a bit annoyance before he got them bowls and fixed them their breakfast. He fixed her strawberries how she liked them before giving her them with a fork. He fixed himself some strawberries and blueberries. He then pour water into two glasses and gave one of the glasses to her. "There ya go, our breakfast! Enjoy!" He said as he walked to the dining table, sat down and started to eat. He didn't force Anna to sit down, he would wait for her to sit at the table by herself.

Hopefully she would sit down and not walk away.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Anna almost jumped when Neal came up behind her and gently took her hand. She blushed at his bluntness and his compliment. "But-"

She struggled some when he started to drag her out the door. "Neal! Come on! It's not appropriate!" she stated, not really noticing him loosening his grip a little. She squeaked when they were heading down the stairs. "Neal-!" Then he moved behind her and started pushing her forward.

She was red with embarrassment. This wasn't appropriate at all, what if something happened? She bit her lip in frustration.

Neal was being surprisingly gentle. She knew his strength from all their fights against each other. He could have easily overpowered her, especially now because of the collar messing with her powers. Heck, he wasn't even pushing anywhere that was inappropriate. Even though he was forcing her against her will, he wasn't being rough.

She had given up really fighting before they got to the kitchen. She watched him move to the counter and sigh in annoyance. At his words, she looked away in embarrassment and slight shame. Wrapping her arms around her waist, Anna watched him in silence as he moved around the kitchen, putting their breakfast together.

When he gave her the strawberries and water, she jumped a little, before shyly taking them. At his words, she looked down at the food and water, feeling guilty. She stiffened a little when he walked past her to sit at the table. Looking at the strawberries and water, she sighed a little.

Neal was trying to be nice and here she was, expecting him to be tricking her. Normally she was too trusting, but with Neal, she didn't know how to be...

Taking a deep breath, she lifted her head. Pushing down her paranoia for a little while, she turned around and walked over to the table. She sat down across from Neal and watched him eat for a moment.

Swallowing her nervousness, she spoke. "Thank you... I'm sorry." She said, softly, not looking away from him.

Neal paused in his eating and looked up at her, slight surprise look on his face. Anna glanced away then, still not used to his blood red irises. Normal blue eyes on cute guys made her nervous, why wouldn't red eyes on a handsome guy do that as well.

Feeling her chest warm up a little at the thought of Neal being handsome, made her mentally shake herself. Now was not the time for her to be thinking that way.

Rubbing her collar bone to help get rid of the warm feeling, she continued speaking. "That was rude of me to act that way... I just..." She trailed off before looking back up at him. "I don't know what to think of you." She said, honestly.

He blinked slowly at her, making her feel insecure in her choice of words.

"I-I mean, you and I have always been on opposite sides, fighting one another. Y-You've played mind games on me a few times, and well, that's not easy to forget..." She explained better, not feeling so bad now. "And, well... I also have some old fashion values... like how in a strange place I should be more properly dressed... And yeah, I feel insecure if I'm not looking a bit more decent. Is that wrong?" She found herself asking when she didn't really mean for any of it to turn into a question.

Well, let's see what he says... She thought, biting her bottom lip a little, watching Neal for a reaction.

Last edited by Celeste on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:27 pm

"Thank you... I'm sorry."

At those words Neal paused and looked up at her. His eyes were a bit wide as he looked at her in a bit of shock. Did she really just say sorry? This made him smile a little. "You're welcome." He said before he took another spoonful of his berries and ate them. Only to have to stop again when Anna started to speak once more. He looked at her and listened to her closely, not wanting to interrupt her until she was finished speaking.

When she said she didn't know what to think of him he just looked at her and blinked slowly. And he was about to speak, tell her how he hadn't exactly made it easy for her, she continued to speak. So he stayed quiet.

He tilted his head when she started talking about being insecure. Why would she be insecure? She was the only girl he knew who could pull off what she wore. She was gorgeous. Why didn't she see that? A lot of people had to use make up to make themselves look better, but here she was with no make up and was gorgeous without it. In fact, when she wore make up he almost wished she wasn't wearing any. Maybe that was due to the fact every girl that hit on him always had make up on and tried to hard..

"Well first I hadn't really made it easy on you to know what to think of me. Hell it's to be expected since we're on the opposite sides of this whole thing. You never know when we will get pitted against each other, so the wariness you're feeling is to be expected." He said as he leaned back and kept his gaze right on her.

"And for your whole insecurity issue, you need to stop. I know it's easier to say then to do, but you are honestly the only girl I know who can pull off that look. You're gorgeous and I don't know how many times I have to say that to get you to listen, but I'll keep saying it. Like I said, if anyone has a problem with how you dress, screw 'em." He said as he took another bite of his breakfast.

After a few more bites he sighed and leaned forward. "Just trust me when I say I'm not going to hurt you." He admitted with a serious look on his face. No smirk, no smile, a plain serious look. Yes they might have to fight, but he wasn't going to fight her. If she wanted to, he would let her kill him. Honestly he didn't know what to do, all he knew is that he wanted to keep her safe and that was exactly what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 am

Anna stifled a laugh when he admitted he hadn't made it easy for her. You got that right... She thought, while listening to him talk.

She leaned her elbow on the table and leaned her cheek in the palm of her hand. It was interesting hearing him talk so calmly with her. He seemed to have no real issues with her, even though she tried to put him in jail numerous times.

"...You're gorgeous and I don't know how many times I have to say that to get you to listen, but I'll keep saying it..."

She blushed and felt her chest warming up once more at his words. I hate my body's reactions to a compliment. She thought, rubbing her collar bone again. "It's... it's not that I have any real problems with my body... it's just..." She blushed more, looking down at her untouched strawberries. "I feel naked without a bra..." She mumbled, silently hoping he didn't hear her.

Every woman who has ever worn a bra can say with passion that they hated wearing one. Anna was no different, she just felt strange and naked without that one piece of clothing. Being at home was one thing, but being out with strangers or with even some friends, she felt it was wrong almost. Maybe she felt it gave extra protection...

Looking up when he sighed, she was surprised to see him lean forward. At his next words, she studied his face, trying to see if there was any hint that he could be lying or teasing her.

There was none...

Should I trust him?
She bit her bottom lip in thought, not taking her eyes off of him. God, should I? I mean... He hasn't done anything to me since we got here...

Taking a deep breath, she lifted her head a little higher. "Okay..." Her heart pounded in her ears. "I'm giving you my trust, Neal... Don't break it." She told him, honestly.

If he broke it, she'd never forgive him.

You get this chance... Please don't ruin it.

With that, she took a gulp of her water, before picking up a strawberry. She never used a fork, because she loved biting into it. Taking a bite, she accidentally moaned a little at the taste. "Mmm, yum! I haven't had a good strawberry like this in a long time!" she said, smiling happily, no longer acting nervous with Neal there.

Last edited by Celeste on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:31 pm

When she stated she felt naked without a bra on, Leon couldn't help but chuckle at her. "Well I'll make sure you have a bra on before dragging out of the room next time." He said with a smile before he continued to eat his breakfast. He finished before her, because she hadn't touched the strawberries which made him a little concerned. Did she not like strawberries like he thought? Dammit he should've thought more about this..

Wait!! Didn't she like chocolate with them too!? Maybe he should melt some chocolate! 

But before he could get up from the chair, she told him something he never thought he would hear. 

"I'm giving you my trust, Neal... Don't break it."

His eyes looked at her in shock before he smiled at her. "That's all I wanted from you, was your trust. So you can trust me with it. But don't expect me to become a good guy in an instant. I'm not that type guy. My brother and I are villains for a reason. So no promises I won't tick you at times, but honestly I love it when you get annoyed. You're adorable when you're angry." He said before winking at her. 

After he told her that, she ate a strawberry and moaned at how good they were. He couldn't help but feel himself warm up a little how happy she was to eat the strawberry. She looked adorable.. He needed to control himself now.

"Well that's good, I was about to think you didn't like them. You shouldn't scare your cook like that ya know." He said as he teased her a little before going silent as she started to eat the rest of the strawberries. And while he waited he decided to grab a newspaper to read it. As always this world was boring when it came to the stories in the newspaper. It actually made him yawn, the books in this world were more interesting than this crap. 

"I swear this world is boring.. I'd rather go back to our world." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Blush hit Anna's cheeks at knowing he actually heard her. She almost felt afraid to ask how he was going to make sure. "Um... do I even want to know how you're going to do that?" she asked, giving him a nervous smile. "How about you just let me change real fast next time? Promise not to take my time again."

Anna rolled her eyes, her smile relaxing a little. "I wouldn't expect you to change. If you randomly started acting super nice, I'd think it was a trick." She stated, smirking a little.

She gave him a look. "You didn't exactly cook this. And I was talking seriously to you, didn't want  strawberry juice on my face as I spoke." With a grin, she wiped her mouth a little with a napkin, before eating more.

As she ate another strawberry, she watched him read a newspaper. Swallowing her food, waved her hand to the side. "Of course! The only thing people think is exciting here is the thoughts of the arena fights that we," she said, pointing from at him and herself. "Will have to fight in. They think it's a game, while we'll be putting our lives on the line."

She didn't want to admit it to him, but she didn't want to fight to the death with anyone. Never had she killed anyone, even when the bad guys have killed innocents. Though there was a time or two she was about ready to kill someone for hurting her family, but Kelsie managed to stop her, helping her clear her head.

The only thing I don't mind killing is bugs... Except spiders... I like spiders... She thought, knowing she was one of the few that liked spiders.
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Leon chucked when she said she didn't want to know how we was going to do make sure she had a bra on. "I have my ways, Kit Cat." He said before giving her a wink. Before laughing at the face she made. He loved making her flustered. It was his favorite hobby, he could do all day. Today he felt rather playful, maybe he should make her flustered throughout the day. Sounded like a good idea. 

"You didn't exactly cook this. And I was talking seriously to you, didn't want  strawberry juice on my face as I spoke."

"But that would've been so much better! It'd be cute with you talking seriously but having strawberry juice drip down your cheek. But I guess you have a point." He sighed as he shrugged in defeat. Before looking up at her and giving her his famous smirk. 

Then they spoke about the arena fights which made his smirk fade. He wasn't really in the mood to talk about that. He hated talking about it. It pissed him off. "We still have to do it though. It's a way of getting out of this hell." He stated as he got up and grabbed his bowl so she could push it in the dishwasher. Once he was done, he took his empty glass and decided to put more water in it. He took a sip before looking at Anna who seemed confused about how he was acting. 

"You better finish eating your strawberries before they warm up." He said with a smirk as he pointed at her bowl. "Or I'll never let you have strawberries again." He said, smirking wider.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 pm

"I have my ways, Kit Cat."

Her eyes went wide, blushing a little at the inappropriate thoughts that flashed in her mind. Mentally shaking herself, she decided he was messing with her and glared at him. He knew what to say to throw her off.

When he said it would have been cuter for her to have let the strawberry juice drip down as she spoke to him, she rolled her eyes. "Of course you'd think that. But I'd rather be taken seriously." She said, crossing her arms and raising her head high. "Drop the smirk, there's no girls here to swoon at your feet." She joked, keeping back the smile that was threatening to come over her features.

She was kind of having fun with him. That happened every now and then ever since they became roommates. It was almost nice to think for a moment that they were two normal young adults, just chatting and flirting.

Am I flirting? She wondered silently, before being taken back by Neal suddenly getting up and acting standoffish.

He doesn't like the idea of the arenas and being stuck here as much as I do... She thought, watching him.

"...It can't be the only way..." She spoke softly, knowing he probably didn't want to talk about it, but she still felt it was needed to be said. "That's Captain Cold guy is trying to get the collars to stop shocking us... if he can get that done, it's a start in the right direction." She commented, before sipping her water.

At his next words, she tilted her head to the side, before scoffing at him declaring he would never let her have anymore. "Please, as if you can even stop me from having any." She stated, leaning across the table. "I can leave this house and get some whenever I want, so there." She said, sticking her tongue out at him. Then she ate a strawberry while looking smug.

Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Neal was taken back when she joked with him about there were know girls to swoon at his feet. "Whoa! Was that a Kit Cat getting fiesty with me? If so, that was pretty cute. Nice to see you actually have some jokes in you." Neal said, finding himself impressed. It wasn't that he thought she couldn't do it, but he didn't know if she was able to. She seemed tense to him all the way. Of course he didn't blame her, but he wished he could see more of this side to her. He liked it more when she was like this.

When she spoke about the arena, and how that Cold guy was trying to get the collars to stop shocking him, he couldn't help but shake his head. "I'm sorry but I don't think that guy is as smart as he likes to pretend to be. Honestly if there was a way to get rid of them, we would just ask you to use your powers. But if someone with electricity powers can't over charged these to take them off, then they aren't that easy. They planned this, and I'm not going to wait for some know it all to figure it out when my brother and I figured it out already." He said getting annoyed at the subject.

But he quickly changed it once she spoke about the strawberries.

"I'll lock you in our room from the outside." He said before sticking his tongue out at her in return. Smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:19 am

Anna scoffed at his teasing. "Please, you honestly think I'm just a stick in the mud? Ask Kelsie, I'm as funny as they come." She winked, before eating another strawberry.

She slammed her glass down on the table a little harder than she meant. "You can't just expect us to stop trying!" Suddenly, she stood up from the table and leaned forward, her palms flat against the wooden surface. "I refuse to be forced into some killing game! I refuse to give up hope that we can get out of here without having to kill! And do you honestly believe that crap?? They're not going to let us go even if we win! They'll kill off the winner, or just keep them here until they found more heroes and villains for them to fight!" Everything about her was desperate. She couldn't spend the rest of her life in the hellhole they were keeping her in.

When he tried to change the subject, she dropped back down into her chair, arms crossing over her chest. "I'd climb out the window, genius. I'm not afraid of heights." She told him, giving him a "duh" look.
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Neal jumped a little when Anna slammed her glass on the table. His eyebrow raised as he started to yell at him. Telling him that they couldn't stop trying. She told him how she refused to be forced into a killing game and refused to give up hope. He watched her while she told him what she thought about it. But the one thing he could see that she was desperate. Desperate to get out of here. Of course he was too, but he wasn't going to wait for some guy to save them.

"Then don't give up hope! I just refuse to wait for a guy to save us. I rather save myself before someone else saves us. I understand being desperate to get out of here, but I'm not going to let everyone know that I am going to try to find a way to get rid of the collars. That's putting a target on your back. Whoever is here probably knows what he is trying to do, and that is never a good thing. And I refuse to get whatever punishment he gets." He said as he stared at Anna in a serious expression. Almost telling her with her expression that even she would be punished for going along with it.

He then looked away from her, not wanting to talk about it anymore. It made him more angry and he didn't want to see her like this. She then commented on how she would climb out of the window of their room, which made him look up at her for second to see her duh look. He gave her a slight smirk before he frowned and looked down at the dirty dishes in the sink.

Immediately he washed them and put them in the dishwater before washing his hands. Trying to get himself to calm down.

"Neal?"

Neal snapped out of it and looked up at her to see her concerned look. He stared at her for a minute before he sighed. "Look how about I start training you from now on? I know you like to train with Kelsie, but I think I can help you strengthen your abilities. And I'm not saying this to make you lose hope, but to gain it, because if they hurt you because of that guy.. I won't be able to handle it. And don't ask me to wait for him because I can't. I refuse to let my brother or you get hurt. Care too much about you two." He said as he looked down and wiped down the counter before finishing up.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:50 pm

Anna didn't expect him to say that. She had expected him to say something like "killing is the only way out of here..." but, no, he told her not to give up. He warned her that Cold and whoever helped him were to be targets.

As he looked away, she watched him. She knew he had a bad temper, it came from fighting him so long. But seeing him trying to control it showed her a side she never thought she would see.

At her comment about climbing out the window, she caught the smirk that appeared on his face. That's the Neal I know... She thought, before watching him get up and move to the sink, taking any dirty dishes that were left on the table.

With his back to her, she watched silently as he scrubbed the dishes. He was still angry, she knew it, she could feel it. But he wasn't lashing out, when did he start trying to control it around her?

She couldn't remember.

Standing from the table, she moved over to the sink, standing beside him. As he washed his hands, she reached her hand out, before hesitating. Finally, she drew it back to her, holding it to her chest. "Neal?" she spoke softly, feeling concern starting to form over the silence.

Finally he looked at her. His red eyes connecting with her blue ones for what felt like a long moment. Her heart skipped a beat, not remembering having a moment like this with him before.

"Look how about I start training you from now on?..."

She opened her mouth to respond, but when at his final words, she fell silent.

"Care too much about you two."

Her heart beat picked up in speed. When did he start caring about her? Why did he?

"...When?" she asked softly, watching his hands clean the counter. Hands she fought, hands she had been against for so long...

"What?"

Neal's hands paused in their cleaning and Anna could feel his gaze on her once more. Placing a hand on the counter, she leaned against it a little.

Did she want to know?

Taking a deep breath, she continued. "When did you... start caring about me?" she asked, her blue eyes connecting with his red.

"We... we have fought one another for so long..." She spoke softly, taking a step towards him without really noticing it. "How can you... how can you see me as anything but the enemy? I mean, sure, you had those mind games you've played. Once or twice we helped each other when it was a desperate time, but..." She leaned her head to the side, still looking up at him. "So, when did..." She trailed off, glancing away.

Why was her heart beating so fast? Why was she hoping he wasn't playing with her when he said he cared?

A better question would be, when did her own feelings start to change?
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 pm

"What?" Neal asked when Anna asked him when did he start to care for her. His eyebrow rose as he looked at her a little surprised. Did she really just ask him that? Didn't she already know? ..Did he even make it noticeable? He thought she knew the moment he saved her from two villains that wanted to get rid of all of the superheros. When he had killed them in front of her for harming her. That was when he realized he cared for her, even loved her.. It was when he realized he couldn't lose her.

Neal looked away from her when she got closer to her and kept asking questions. He wouldn't admit this, but he didn't really want her to know. If they were in their own world, he would be happy. But he could see her get hurt because of him, because he finally allowed himself to care for someone other than his brother..

To him, he was the one thing that could hurt her the most in this hell.

But when he knew she wasn't going to let this topic drop, his crimson eyes looked up at her and looked straight at her blue ones. "I honestly thought you knew by now. I thought you figured it out when I saved you from those two thugs that wanted to exterminate you and Kelsie. That was about a year ago right? Didn't you notice how I stayed by your side after that? I realized that night I couldn't lose you." He said as he took a step toward Anna and gently caressed her cheek. Of course he hesitated until he saw Anna didn't move away from him.

"The moment I heard that they had you, I couldn't breathe. And the moment I saw that they harmed you, was when I really realized it.. No one could touch you.. Only I can touch you." He said as he lowered his head to her. "Ever since then I've been making sure you were okay. As always you fought through and became stronger with Kelsie.. I..I just can't let anything happen to you." Neal breathed out softly as his lips gently hovered over hers.

"What I mean to say is... that I love you." He whispered before closing his eyes and giving her a kiss on her lips. His hand gently squeezed her cheek as his other hand wrapped around her. Letting all of his love pour into her. Of course he was prepared for her to slap him away, but when she didn't, that is when he pulled away.

"And I promise I'm not playing mind games with you. This is why I want to train you, and another reason why I won't let you get hurt because of that Captain Cold guy. Cause if you get hurt because of him, I'll kill him myself." Neal said as he looked into the blue eyes he fell in love with..

Please believe me...
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:15 am

That night? Yes, of course she remembered it...

"No! Vulpe!" Anna screamed as one of the thugs took a beat up Kelsie out of the room.

The next thing Anna knew, she was thrown into a tank of water, the lid sealed tight over her. She couldn't breathe and couldn't use her powers. If she used her electricity, she might end up killing herself. Kicking on the glass (her arms useless at the moment, being tied up and all), she wished with all her might that she had super strength.

Or breathe underwater, that would be nice... She thought as she heard the bad guy laugh evilly on top of the tank. That's original...

When she was about to black out, a blur ran into the room and knocked out the thug.

...Do I know that blur?She thought, her vision going fuzzy.

Suddenly she could make out familiar masked face. Her own mask had floated off of her awhile ago. Red eyes met her blue ones, before she closed them.

Then she was floating downward. The moment that air hit her, she breathed and coughed. Her body shook as hands tried to calm her down.

"Shh, I've got you... you're okay... Celeste, I'm here..." She recognized him then.

"Py-Py-" she coughed and he quickly shushed her.

He picked her up in his arms and carried him out of the room. She tugged on his shirt. "W-wait, Vulpe..."

"Reaper's getting her... she's safe... And so are you." He told her gently, causing her to relax in his arms.

That night, he took care of her. And she finally knew who he was and he knew who she was. The secret was gone...

Anna's eyes never left his as he caressed her cheek. Her heart picked up in speed and she silently wondered if he could hear it.

His words caused her eyes to widen, not believing what she was hearing. Maybe she did notice him around her more than usual. She always figured that they just had a silent agreement after that night and after someone had tried to impersonate him, going after his money.

They never caught the guy, sadly, but she always kept an eye out, just in case the crook showed back up.

"Only I could touch you..."

Her cheeks flushed and her overall body tempeture rose at his words. Why was he saying this? What brought it on all of a sudden?

His face was so close to hers that all she could see was his eyes. Beautiful ruby red eyes that scared her and thrilled her at the same time. Maybe she denied how he looked at her at times, not wanting to think there was more...

"What I mean is that... I love you..."

As his eyes closed and his lips met hers in a kiss, her eyes widened even more. The hand she had on her chest moved to his as he wrapped an arm around her. Her body tensed, but not in a bad way.

Love? He loved her? Why? He could have any girl he wanted. He was handsome, rich, charming when he wanted to be... He had a temper and he was a villain on the side, but... he had done some good.

While he knew he loved her, she had only just recently realized she even liked him more than she had originally thought possible. Should she kiss him back? She didn't know how to respond. Her eyes closed halfway, her cheeks flushing more.

Love? She never thought he could...

As he pulled away, her eyes opened fully again. Her thoughts paused as he spoke. His words made her realize how serious he was. But how could she respond to his confession?

"I believe you..." She spoke softly, not letting her eyes leave his. "Neal, I..." She glanced away or a moment.

What could she say? She didn't feel as strong as he did, but she knew onething...

Her blue eyes returned to his red. "I...I care for you, but I just..." She bit her bottom lip, stopping herself.

Please don't shut me out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}   Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste} Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching you sleep {Tag Celeste}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RiseofLegendsReboot :: Xavier School for Gifted Students :: Second Floor & Living Quarters :: Anna & Neal's Room-
Jump to: